On the Menu
Blog Categories

There is a fair bit of paperwork and cost involved in moving a bike between countries. Here is a list and description of all the paperwork we had fill in to ship our Groms from New Zealand to the USA and back. EPA Waiver - Foreign registered bikes are allowed to be temporarily imported into the USA for up to a year provided they have a little letter from the EPA saying its OK. Basically you send the EPA a nice...